Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This gets addicting

I'm hoping the addiction subsides...maybe it won't and I'll just keep writing. I have checked this blog every night and spent countless wee hours reading about all my friends. I didn't know that the whole world was blogging and I was oblivious in my own little blog less world. Now I can be named among one of the proud many with a blog...just got to figure out how to make mine look cool, like Rae style.

Anyway...I want to tell you all that I have a fabulous husband, we had quite the heart to heart last night and he is such an amazing man inside all that "I'm cool" exterior. He is cool, don't get me wrong, but he is so many other things that even he doesn't realize yet. I hope all you wives out there can get a glimpse at least every now and then, if not every day of the amazing thing that men are. Ben is so different then me, yet completing in some way. His weaknesses are my strengths and my weaknesses are his strengths. Its amazing how God has everything planned out, man and woman shall cleave unto each other and become one...their talents, skills, life experiences and personalities shall come together to make a more complete, whole person; then they together will have children and raise them in a complete home, with a complete set of parents who have complimenting skills just because they are man and woman. Nurturer and protector together...Husband and wife, mom and dad...that's God's way. Divorce destroys God's way, parents don't think about that before they give a marriage up. Maybe they should.

2 comments:

The Donnells said...

You are right, there is nothing better than being married to your best friend. There are things that drive me nuts about my husband but that is what makes him so great and I think I have just gotten used to them. And yahoo I made your friens list.

ilikewinter said...

Aye Aye, Rae. Let's not ever forget it. =) And you, me and Chris should go skiing when the snow flies for old times sake. Oh, except, I guess she's out this winter, since she's having a little one!