Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas getting to know you...

I generally don't buy off on these things, but this one is cute and I thought it might be fun to get to know me better...don't you all want to get to know me better? Who wouldn't right? ;)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends...when I have little time, bag, when I have planned ahead and given myself time...paper and cute bows for sure.

2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree right now...really, it's a waste of money for us at this point, especially when we are at our families houses for Christmas. I have two 1ft. tall fake trees we decorate. :) Someday we'll chop one down.


3. When do you put up the tree? Refer to above answer

4. When do you take the tree down? Refer to question # 2

5. Do you like eggnog? YES!!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm, ponies, saddles, horse stuff.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I would agree with Cassie on this one, Mom

8. Easiest person to buy for? Distant friends and relative you send cards to.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A miniature one, compliments of mom Sorensen

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email? Good idea.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm, I may offend someone.


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not soon enough


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything, I'm kinda a little piggy during the holidays

16. Lights on the tree? Little white ones

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have to answer that with favorite Christmas artists: Harry Connick Jr, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra and there is this one song by Faith Hill that I love, I don't know what it's called though, maybe 'Where Are You Christmas?'


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Hmmmm, both sound great. If we travel though, it will be somewhere fun and warm. :)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star of course, what angel wants that prickly tree top up their butt?


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On on the Eve and all the rest in the morning. You can't open too many on the Eve because Santa hasn't come yet. duh!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stress!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My mom has purchased an ornament for us each Christmas, usually something that resembles what we did that year, I like those ornaments.


24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Funeral potatoes

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Vacation time. Oh and bike stuff, always bike stuff. :)

No comments: