Sunday, February 3, 2008

vocation or avocation

i don't write too much about my job, but I really have a cool one. I worked on Saturday and have some really fun lessons. For those who don't know, i teach horseback riding lessons to people with disabilities, I also manage the program. So back to Saturday, it is such a great feeling to work and work to teach someone something and finally, at last, they understant. Something you said or did, finally made it click. I have had a couple lessons like that lately and they really keep you going when the work is frustrating or hard. Moments like those really make me grateful for a job that is stimulating, exciting and makes a difference in some people's lives.

I am sick today, my brain doesn't seem to be working very well either. So forgive the things I say that don't make sense.

No comments: